For our Client, an international manufacturing Company we are looking for Candidates for a position of:
The role will be located in Warsaw.
- Business and financial controlling for both subsidiaries and Group;
- Preparation of budgets and management reports both for subsidiaries and Group level;
- Monitoring of financial results on monthly basis, including variance analysis and reporting;
- Supporting management in financial; operational and strategic decisions;
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis and reports;
- Participation in various strategic/financial ad hoc projects;
- Optimisation projects in co-operation with Logistics Department;
- Reporting to CFO;
- Cooperation with other departments on daily basis.
- 3 – 5 years of professional experience in controlling of international manufacturing companies;
- University degree in finance; accounting or management;
- Very good written and spoken English;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel;
- Experience in ERP systems (IFS) including data extraction/analyses;
- Ability to travel, both within Poland and abroad;
- Strong analytical/numerical and reporting skills;
- Used to work independently and take responsibilities to solve tasks with high quality and focus on details.
- Opportunity to work for a reputable and growing international company;
- Challenges and development opportunities in an international company;
- A good working environment, where humour is a large part of the working day;
- Open environment, where people share knowledge and learn from each other;
- Many contacts throughout the whole organization;
- Attractive benefit package.
If You are interested in this offer and You meet the above requirements please send your CV and motivation letter in English to:
Please include the following clause:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm.”